£50k- £55k (depending on candidate), pension, 28 days annual leave including customary holidays
- Do you have at least 10 years experience working within the mechanical building services industry estimating using estimating software?
- Do you have a track record producing mechanical estimates across Education, Healthcare, Commercial and Residential projects between the values of £100k - £15m?
- Would you like to work with an M&E contractor that you truly provide you with opportunities for consistent growth and development?
Fresh off successful prior hires into this Mechanical and Electrical contractors estimating team we have once again been entrusted to source an experienced Mechanical Estimator based in their Essex headquarters.
As a company they have forged a stellar name for themselves supporting renowned main contractors with the successful project installation completion on national design and build projects across commercial, residential and retail sectors.
The successful Mechanical Estimator can look forward to working within a successful estimating department, renowned projects, stable working environment with ample opportunities for career progression and development.
As Mechanical Estimator reporting into the Estimating Manager you will support the team with:
- Completing take-offs from drawings/information provided.
- Full document control on each tender.
- Liaising with subcontractors/suppliers to gain competitive quotations.
- Value Engineering and/or partial design works on tenders.
- Liaising with electrical estimators to ensure fully compliant M&E quotation.
- Inputting take offs into estimating software (Vixen) and model/finalise quotation.
- Report to Directors including full adjudications of each tender.
- Producing quantified schedule of rates.
Please apply online with your CV to be considered for this great opportunity as Mechanical Estimator based in Essex.