Architect, Birmingham, £30k - £40k DOE
Fresh opportunity for an Architect to join a multi-disciplinary construction consultancy in the centre of Birmingham has arisen.
The firm works across a wide range of sectors such as housing, educational, health, commercial, care, regeneration and mixed use. However, this role will be mainly working within the residential sector as the company has recently taken on multiple new, large scale residential projects and is expanding their current team.
A successful Architect candidate will be working within a small team, running projects, meeting clients and working across all RIBA stages! This is an excellent opportunity to join a team of talented people working on cutting edge local and national projects.
- Project Delivery
- Liaising Clients to understand their business goals
- Working towards the latest building regulations and technical standards
- Managing planning applications, building regulations, and Tender actions
- Working towards fixed budgets and times deadlines
- Submit planning/Listed Building Consent applications, and liaising with officials
- Visit site for inspections
- Assist in business development
- Contract documents and contract administration, including site inspections, throughout the construction phase of projects particularly those following traditional procurement routes.
- Qualified Architect and registered with the ARB
- Prior experience working within on residential projects across all RIBA stages
- Up to date on all UK building and planning regulations
- Confident on expressing ideas in writing and sketching
- Excellent design and strong technical abilities – experience using Revit is essential