Fresh opportunity for a Senior Architect to join a multi-disciplinary construction consultancy in the centre on Birmingham has arisen.
The firm works across a wide range of sectors such as housing, educational, health, commercial, care, regeneration and mixed use. However, this role will be mainly working within the residential sector as the company has recently taken on multiple new, large scale residential projects and is expanding their current team.
A successful Senior Architect candidate will be working within a small team, running projects, meeting clients and motivating more junior staff.
Responsibilities: Senior Architect
- To deliver all aspects of Architectural RIBA Work Stages 1-7
- Responsible for the care, motivation and the development of junior staff
- Project Delivery
- Liaising Clients to understand their business goals
- Working towards the latest building regulations and technical standards
- Managing planning applications, building regulations, and Tender actions
- Working towards fixed budgets and times deadlines
- Submit planning/Listed Building Consent applications, and liaising with officials
- Visit site for inspections
- Assist in business development
Requirements: Senior Architect
- Contract documents and contract administration, including site inspections, throughout the construction phase of projects particularly those following traditional procurement routes.
- Qualified Architect and registered with the ARB
- Prior experience working within on residential projects
- Up to date on all UK building and planning regulations
- Confident on expressing ideas in writing and sketching
- Excellent design and strong technical abilities – experience using Revit is essential
This is a great opportunity to join a team of talented people working on cutting edge local and national projects.