A leading Architectural Consultancy in the West Midlands currently has an opening for an experienced Architectural Technician. The well-established practice has excellent reputation as one of the best practices in Birmingham for their work over a range of sectors.
The practice is known for delivering sustainable, innovative designs and continually aiming to produce high-quality solutions which complement the current community.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience working on multi-storey projects and have excellent technical skills with a strong knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit.
Senior Architectural Technician: Responsibilities
- Responsible for production of accurate working drawing packages using AutoCAD
- Preparation of layouts, specifications and graphics
- Liaising with professionals from multiple backgrounds and across teams, including contacting local authorities, clients and consultants
- Working on numerous multi-storey residential projects valued up to 40 Million
- Supervise the work of Junior Technicians, assisting with their development
- Good Up to date knowledge of UK’s building regulations
Senior Architectural Technician: Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a self-led manner and manage own workload is essential
- Job running experience desirable
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is required and Revit experience is desirable
- Examples of work produced within the last 6-12 months is essential
Contact Charlotte Dewhurst at RGB Recruitment for more information (firstname.lastname@example.org
/ 01392 314052)