An exciting opportunity for a Senior Technician to work for a transport planning and infrastructure design company in Exeter!
The Company - Senior Technician
The Role - Senior Technician
- The company is a transport planning, infrastructure design and flood risk, hydrology and sustainable drainage consultancy specialising in assisting the property development industry
- They advise developers, retailers, operators, land owners and public sector bodies across the full range of land uses including mixed use, retail, residential, commercial, health, education, energy, leisure and logistics
- They have gained an enviable reputation for master planning and securing planning consents and Development Consent Orders for complex and challenging schemes
- Their strength and depth of experience is unrivalled and their projects range from small residential schemes to major mixed use and infrastructure projects
- Working within the Exeter team, the role will initially be focused around highways and drainage design for development infrastructure
- Experience using AutoCAD is essential
- You will be required to provide general CAD support across the team, reporting to a Director in the business delivering projects.
- Competitive salary
- 23+ days holiday
If you would like more information on this Senior Technician role then please contact Josh Mattinson on 07904 892004 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org