Scaffolding Design Engineer – South East London
Would you like to work for a leading temporary works and scaffolding design consultancy? Want to be able to earn a market competitive salary? If you have scaffolding design experience this role is for you. You could have the opportunity to continually work on landmark buildings and a wide variety of London based projects to develop your portfolio. It’s currently an exciting time for the company having recently introduced the temporary works sector to their company and continue to win bigger projects.
Successful candidates will have:
- Related Engineering degree
- At least 6 months previous experience in scaffold design is essential
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Hard working and determined mindset
- Meticulous attention to detail in your own work
- Self-motivated and resilient with the ability to operate independently where required.
- The ability to use own initiative and work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal communication skills in order to communicate with external parties at all levels
To reward you for your hard work you will benefit from inclusion to company pension scheme, private health care/life cover, provision of a company smart phone and upon your completion of probation there will be a discussion regarding entitlement to a company car.
If you're looking for a great opportunity or know anyone who might be interested in a Scaffold Design Engineer role, contact Sam Timson on 0207 932 2800 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org 
If you're successful, you will be contacted to conduct an interview.