Senior Structural Technician – London
A leading well-established multidisciplinary consultancy are looking to add a Senior Structural Technician to their structures department within their London office.
Duties/ responsibilities include:
- Produce BIM deliverables for a range of projects.
- Produce 3D and 2D drawings.
- Check other technicians' drawings.
- Supporting and mentoring junior members in the team.
Successful candidates will have:
- A minimum of HNC Level Civil/Structural Engineering qualification.
- Knowledge of construction techniques and materials.
- Proficient in using AutoCAD and Revit, as well as Navisworks.
- Ideally knowledge of BIM technology.
- Be able to plan and manage own workload and the workload of others.
- Be able to work efficiently in a multidisciplinary environment.
As well as a competitive salary, the company offers a contributory pension plan, discretionary bonus scheme and flexible benefits allowance. There is also substantial opportunity for career progression within the company.
If you're looking for a great opportunity as a Senior Structural Technician to work on exciting projects and a competitive salary, then apply today.
Contact Sam Timson on 0207 932 2800 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org  If you're successful, you will be contacted to conduct an interview.