Senior Structural Technician – London
A leading well-established multidisciplinary consultancy are looking to add a Senior Structural Technician to their structures department within their London office.
Duties/ responsibilities include:
- Checking the drawings and models for both own work and the work of others.
- Produce detailed designs according the engineering team’s specifications.
- Work actively with the engineering team to understand and predict challenges within the designs.
- Support, mentor and oversee junior technicians on the team.
Successful candidates will have:
- HNC qualification.
- Good knowledge of general techniques and materials.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Hard working and determined mindset.
- Proficiency on AutoCAD and Revit.
- Experience with Navisworks.
- BIM technology knowledge desirable.
- Meticulous attention to detail in your own work and the work of others.
- The ability to use own initiative and work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Have experience and the ability to work in a multi-disciplinary environment.
As well as a competitive salary, the company offers a contributory pension plan, discretionary bonus scheme and flexible benefits allowance. There is also substantial opportunity for career progression within the company.
If you're looking for a great opportunity as a Senior Structural Technician to work on exciting projects and a competitive salary, then apply today.
Contact Sam Timson on 0207 932 2800 or email your CV to email@example.com  If you're successful, you will be contacted to conduct an interview.