An independent Architecture practice in South Birmingham is currently looking for an Architect to join their small experienced team.
The practice works across multiple project sectors including new build, extensions and refurbishments for industrial and commercial buildings. With a history of working on multimillion pound projects with a personal client focus. They are currently expanding their team after winning multiple projects and are looking to hire urgently.
A successful Architect candidate will be involved in project running, site visits and business development. The practice is currently working on large Leisure projects, so previous experience within this sector would be desirable however, is not essential. You’ll be part of an expanding team with a great atmosphere and a newly refurbished office environment.
The Role: Architect / Senior Architectural Technician
- Preparation of detailed drawings, layouts, sketches and graphic representations
- Visiting site, ensuring projects are running to schedule and attending meetings
- Completing site surveys and collating regulation information
- Using AutoCAD and SketchUp to create visualisations
- Liaising with multiple, different contractors and working professionals
- Managing and running your own projects
The Candidate: Architect / Senior Architectural Technician
- Excellent technical, logistical and design skills
- Strong knowledge of UK Planning policies and Building Regulations
- Proficiency using AutoCAD and SketchUp
- Previous Job Running Experience
- Confident managing personal workload and leading others
- Relevant related qualification in Architecture or Construction, providing a portfolio of recent work
For further information contact Charlotte Dewhurst at RGB Recruitment at 01392 314052 / email@example.com