Are you looking for an opportunity to work for one of the UK’s leading Main Contractors delivering some of the region’s most prestigious construction projects?
Seeking an experienced and progressive Site Manager to join their highly successful team based in Devon, this renowned national contractor has established an enviable reputation enjoying high levels of repeat business and boasting an extensive project portfolio across a spectrum of sectors including education, commercial, retail & leisure.
Working on projects with values from £5m to £30m and reporting into a Contracts or Project Manager, duties will include:
- Managing the day to day running of your site ensuring works are carried out safely, to time and budget
- Procuring and overseeing sub-contractors and suppliers
- Produce short term plans and programmes
- Maintain all site records and documentation including Risk Assessments, Method Statements etc
- Undertake toolbox talks, manage and develop your site team
Applicants will have a solid, permanent career history in a Site Management role with a Main Contractor, hold in date site tickets including SMSTS, CSCS, & First Aid, ideally qualified to min HNC level in Construction, strong technical construction knowledge, IT literacy and communication skills.
In return, the company can offer a competitive salary and generous benefits package, together with employment stability and opportunities to progress.