Project Architect, Bristol £38k - £45k DOE + Benefits package
A very exciting opportunity for a Project Architect to join a Global Award winning Architectural practice based in the centre of Bristol. You will be working with a friendly sociable team in a modern, dynamic and creative environment.
The offices are based in one of Bristol’s most desirable areas to work and the company offer a great benefits package. You will be working alongside one of the directors managing high profile and high quality projects from inception through to completion mainly within the retail, residential and leisure sectors.
Responsibilities – Qualified Architect
Requirements – Qualified Architect
- Project Delivery
- Creating presentation drawings and 3D visuals/renders
- Liaising Clients to understand their business goals
- Preparing concept scheme designs from client briefs
- Working towards the latest building regulations and technical standards
- Managing planning applications, and building regulations
- Solving any issues that may arise
- Working towards fixed budgets and times deadlines
- Visit site for inspections
- Assist in business development
- Project delivery across all RIBA stages
- Recognised RIBA Part III qualification
- Proficiency in Revit is desirable however full training will be given
- Knowledge of UK best practice standards and UK experience
- Good freehand sketching ability to a high level
The company pride themselves on investing in their staff with competitive salaries, benefits packages and flexible working hours. This is a great opportunity for a Qualified Architect to join a team of talented people working on cutting edge worldwide projects.