Electrical Design Engineer
Are you looking to further your career in Building Services?
Are you a motivated Engineer?
Do you want genuine career progression opportunities?
I have a fantastic opportunity for an Electrical Design Engineer to join a well-established firm in the heart of Bristol. This is perfect for someone with at least a years’ experience, looking to take the next step in their career.
The role of an Electrical Design Engineer will include,
What You’ll Need
- Design work
- Revit work
- Working alongside a senior engineer
- Working on a wide range of project sectors
The ideal Electrical Design Engineer will have,
What’s in it For You?
- A relevant Electrical Engineering Degree
- At least 3 years’ experience
- Ideally working towards chartership
The company are a great company to work for, they really look after their staff. A Junior Electrical Engineer will receive,
- £26,000 - £35,000 salary depending on experience
- 25 Days holiday
- Good pension plan
- Genuine career progression opportunities
Based in the heart of Bristol, this company are a forward thinking, exciting firm. They have a full six months’ worth of pipeline, so they are a busy office. With a friendly environment it’s a great place for a Junior Electrical Engineer to really kick on with their career.