Senior Project Manager - Plymouth – ASAP - Contract - £18.00 - £22.00 p/h
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Project Manager with Civils experience to join a company committed to providing quality public services.
This well respected local authority is looking for an experienced Project Manager to start immediately; ideally with previous experience of managing engineering projects.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the management of multiple project teams, including multi-disciplined projects
- Financially manage projects including completing and submitting regular claims forms to funders and maintaining effective records for audit purposes
- Responsible for ensuring Members, Senior Officers and stakeholders are fully informed and communicated with effectively
Qualifications/ Experience required:
- Experience of project management, appraisal, business cases, procurement, contract letting and management, feasibility studies
- Experience of managing and monitoring budgets
- Prince 2 Foundation & Practitioner
- Experience of working with the CDM regulations
The client is keen to interview relevant candidates as soon as possible. This is a temp role initially, with the potential to go permanent and the option of flexible working. If this seems like the role for you then please submit your CV for more information. Alternatively, if you can refer anyone who may be interested we offer a bonus referral scheme so please call 01392 314052.