Architectural Technician, Warwick - £30-£38K
A driven Architectural Technician is needed at an award winning, sustainability orientated multi-disciplinary in Warwick. This company works across the whole construction process, from design to completion, specialising in complex projects. Over the years the firm has developed a strong reputation for delivering exceptional buildings.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work on a range of challenging projects and put to use your outstanding problem solving skills then this could be the role for you. This practice aims to apply to latest technologies to create outstanding solutions to Architectural problems.
Architectural Technician: Responsibilities
Architectural Technician: Requirements
- Responsible for assisting in the preparation of design and construction documents
- To provide design and technical support
- Amend and update technical drawings
- Assist project teams and other staff members as required
- Liaising with members of the design team and Provide Assistance to the design team where appropriate
- Working towards deadlines, budgets, and resolve any issues that may arise
- Up to date on UK’s building regulations
- Visit site to ensure everything is running to plans and timescales
- Proficient using Revit and AutoCAD
- Advanced 3D Capabilities
- UK experience with the Architectural field with qualifications in Architectural Technology or Architecture
- A proactive team player with excellent communication skills
Please contact Charlotte at RGB Recruitment for further details.