BIM Coordinator, Birmingham, £30- 40K
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a BIM coordinator to join the Birmingham office of an award-winning multi-discipline consultancy.
The firm is looking for a bright individual who is passionate about progressing the use of BIM within the company. This new role has been created to develop the companies standards and strengthen their Digital Engineering services. A Successful BIM Coordinator candidate will get the opportunity to work across multidisciplinary team as part of an exceptional company.
Responsibilities: BIM Coordinator
- Developing the sector within the business
- Heavily client facing role, taking the lead on BIM delivery
- Assess BIM models for any coordination or design issues
- Running coordinator meetings and helping to train staff to better their BIM skills
- Provide in-house training for current staff and contribute to workshops across the multi-disciplinary team
Requirements: BIM Coordinator
- Qualification in the built environment, BIM management or data science
- Confident using multiple softwares such as Revit
- A technical background in Architecture is desirable
- Excellent communication skills and an active team player
Please contact Charlotte at RG for further details on email@example.com