Do you want to join a vibrant, growing Architectural team? Are you a confident Revit user, looking to progress in your career?
A fresh opportunity for an Architectural Technologist with strong Revit skills has arisen to join one of Birmingham’s Award Winning Architectural practice. The RIBA Chartered practice is currently looking for an individual with post-qualification experience to join their team. Having recently won numerous large scale commercial and office based projects, a successful candidate will be given the opportunity to work in multiple sectors.
This is a practice who place a high importance on the investment into resources and support staff to continually develop their skills. The firm is constantly working to produce sustainable solutions over a range of project sectors and Architectural services.
Responsibilities: Architectural Technologist
- Responsible for assisting in the preparation of design and construction documents
- To provide design and technical support
- Amend and update drawings
- Assist project teams and other staff members as required
- Liaising with members of the design team and provide assistance to the design team where appropriate
- Working towards deadlines, budgets, and resolve any issues that may arise
- Up to date on UK’s building regulations
- Visit site to ensure everything is running to plans and timescales
Requirements: Architectural Technologist
- Proficient using Revit
- AutoCAD / Microstation experience (preferred but not essential)
- Advanced 3D Capabilities
- Architectural background with post-qualification experience
- A proactive team player
For more information please contact Charlotte Dewhurst at RGB Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org / 01392 314052