Do you want to work on cutting edge, challenging architectural projects?
A new opportunity for an Architectural Technician has arisen at an Architectural Design company in Birmingham. The job will involve working across a range of projects as part of the logistics team.
A successful candidate will get the opportunity to work within the logistics team of a practice that has recently been awarded for its innovative solutions. The firm prides itself on their impact aware, sustainable designs.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking to progress within a growing company and aiming to enhance their career by working alongside talented individuals on challenging problems.
The Role: Architectural Technician
- Liaising with multiple, different contractors and working professionals
- Production of construction documents along with architectural planning and detailing
- Preparation of detailed drawings, layouts, sketches and graphic representations
- Assisting senior staff with ongoing projects
- Completing site surveys and collating regulation information
- Using CAD packages to create 3D visualisations
The Candidate: Architectural Technician
- Strong technical, logistical and design skills
- Qualification within Architecture or the Built Environment
- Working knowledge of UK Planning policies and building regulations
- Prior experience working within the industrial sector would be preferable
- Proficiency using Revit is essential
- Confident managing personal workload and working well within a team
Please contact Charlotte at RGB Recruitment on 01392 314052 / email@example.com
for more information.