Electrical Supervisor required on a permanent basis. Monday to Thursday. (20:00pm-06:00am)
This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the world's leading industrial technology companies. This role is to start immediately or will wait for the right candidate.
This company are looking for an individual who can demonstrate the understanding of health and safety regulations and understands the relevance of tool box talks.
The successful applicants job objectives and responsibilities will be -
Qualifications and requirements for the role -
- Supervise a small electrical team driving both planned and pro-active works.
- To supervise and undertake electrical repairs and maintenance tasks on both single and three phase circuits/equipment including minor electrical installations including basic circuit design, testing and completion of relevant certification.
- Ensure all tasks are carried out to the highest standard of customer service and that work is completed on time, within budget and meets Service Level Agreements or Key Performance Indicators.
- To provide management support to the team you supervise, reporting absences, training requirements, approving holiday ect.
Benefits of the role -
- C&G 2360 or 2330 Prt 1 & 2 - Electrical Installation
- 17th Edition
- Managerial experience. (Desirable not essential)
- Knowledge and experience of Electrical Safety Council Standards.
- Good electrical diagnostics skills.
- Experience in the correct use and management of testing equipment.
- 4 Nights a week with no weekends and Friday.
- 25 Days holiday.
- Pool car use on site.
- Overtime paid @ a premium rate.
If you believe this role is a great opportunity for you then please APPLY
now or submit your CV.