Architectural Technician, Cirencester, £25k - £30k DOE
An exciting new role has arisen for an Architectural Technician in Cirencester. This is an excellent opportunity to work at a well-established, independent consultancy with a reputation within the industry of producing exceptional buildings.
The firm work specialises in historical and listed buildings, they are looking to expand the team with an Architectural Technician. The practice are currently working on a range of projects including large one off luxury housing, a Grade 2 listed manor houses and historical school houses. There will also be opportunities to work on design focused new builds, fusing historic buildings with modern designs.
On offer is the opportunity to work within a small, lively team in modern offices in a great location!
Architectural Technician: Responsibilities
Architectural Technician: Requirements
- Create working drawings in AutoCAD and Revit, from notes and amend incoming drawings as required
- Carrying out Planning applications
- Following company procedures and those concerning quality assurance
- Collecting data on site including conducted measured surveys
- Work within a multidisciplinary team
- Ensuring up to date on all UK’s building regulations
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisation skills
- Up to date on UK’s Building regulations
- Experienced in preparing detailed drawings in AutoCAD
- Experience using Revit desirable however training can be provided for the right candidate
- Passion for traditional/listed buildings, (experience in this field is desirable but not essential)
For more information please contact Charlotte at RGB Recruitment on 01392 314052/ 07495896044 or email email@example.com