Architectural Technician, Cirencester, £24k - £30k DOE
Fresh opportunity for an Architectural Technician with one of the most experienced independent Architectural Design and Building Surveying Practices.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, talented Architectural Technician to join a well-established, independent consultancy as part of a small team, with a great atmosphere. The consultancy specialise in working with historic and listed buildings and have an excellent reputation within this field.
- Carry out AutoCAD and Revit based drawing tasks as appropriate, producing drawings from notes and amend incoming drawings as required
- Carrying out Planning applications
- Following company procedures and those concerning quality assurance
- Collecting data on site including conducted measured surveys
- Prioritise work in consultation with the relevant Team Managers/Associates
- Liaise and communicate with different consultants
- Ensuring up to date on all UK’s building regulations
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisation skills
- Up to date on UK’s Building regulations
- Experienced in preparing detailed drawings in AutoCAD or Revit
- Passion for traditional/listed buildings, (experience in this field is desirable but not essential)
- Role would suit someone early on in their career with an ambition to develop their design skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small good natured team of professionals, with a reputation within the industry of producing high quality work. They also offer an excellent benefits package.