Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 P/A
Hours: Mon-Fri 08:00am - 17:00pm
Start date: ASAP
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mobile HVAC Engineer to work at a well-respected Facilities Management Company based in the South West. As a Mobile HVAC Engineer you will be expected to carry out Maintenance and project works on a wide range of air conditioning systems, ventilation, heating and commercial refrigeration. As HVAC Engineer you may be expected to travel across the region and also stay away from home now and again when required. You will be issued with your own company vehicle with a fuel card.
As a HVAC Engineer -
- Must hold a full valid UK Driving License.
- Must hold a current F-Gas Category 1 qualification and Gas Safe.
- Have an up to date knowledge of the latest trade relevant legislation.
- Demonstrate practical working experience related to air conditioning systems and refrigeration.
The successful HVAC Engineer -
- Carry out planned preventative maintenance.
- Carry out reactive repairs on commercial refrigeration, air conditioning, chiller and heating systems.
- Installations and commissioning of plant equipment or assisting in this.
- This role requires you to be 'On Call' when needed.
If this HVAC Engineer role is of interest to you or you would like to learn more about it then please don't hesitate to contact Ryan @ RGB or click apply now and I will call you at my earliest convenience.