Architectural Technologist, Coventry - £25-30K
Calling all Architectural Technologists!! Are you looking for a challenge? Do you want the ability to work across a wide range of projects? Do you want to utilise the latest technologies? This could be the perfect opportunity for you!
A new opportunity for an Architectural Technologist to join a large Architectural consultancy has arisen in Coventry. The company works across a range of sectors including: residential, retail, masterplanning, health and social care and mixed use. This role will offer the chance to work on a variety of high profile projects.
They practice prides themselves on prioritizing environmental considerations alongside as their design process. A successful candidate will start by working on a £30mil residential project as part of a small team, later integrating into a larger team working across a range of project sectors.
The Role: Architectural Technician
- Preparation of detailed drawings, layouts, sketches and graphic representations
- Ability to work in a self-led manner and manage own workload is essential
Requirements: Architectural Technologist
- Using Revit to create visualisations
- Work within a multidisciplinary team
- Liaising with multiple, different contractors and working professionals
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisation skills
- Experienced in preparing detailed drawings in AutoCAD and Revit
- Strong knowledge of UK Planning policies and building regulations
- Prior experience working within the residential sector would be preferable
- Relevant qualification in Architecture or Construction
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a well-established Architectural consultancy offering continuous career progression and generous benefits. For more information please contact Charlotte at RGB Recruitment on 01392 314052/ 07495896044 or email firstname.lastname@example.org