Contract Architectural Technician, Birmingham, 3-6 Months with April start date
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing, award winning practice with an exceptional reputation. This practice is currently looking for an experienced Architectural Technician who has previously worked on high rise residential projects. You’ll need to be highly proficient using Revit and have a strong knowledge of construction detailing.
This well-established practice has multiple offices in the UK, and is looking for contract staff currently due to a large, sustained influx of work.
- Collecting data on site including conducted measured surveys
- Prioritise work in consultation with the relevant Team Managers/Associates
- Produce planning application packages
- Liaise and communicate with different consultants
- Prepare detailed drawings, layouts, graphic designs and sketches
- Prior experience on high rise residential projects
- Able to work with limited supervision
- Fully versed in both technical detailing and building regulations
- Proficiency using Revit is essential
This is a short term contract of at least 3 months with the potential of this extending to 6 months, around 35-40 hours a week. Please contact Charlotte at RGB Recruitment on 01392 314052 for more details.