Job Title: Transport Planner – Bedford
- For the right Transport Planner, this company is offering a competitive salary from; £30,000 to £35,000 (depending on experience)
- Employer contributory pension scheme, bonuses, company social functions
- Career progression is strongly encouraged within the company
RGB Network is currently working on behalf a well-established multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy firm who are currently seeking to employ a Transport Planner for their office in Bedford.
- This company has been operating within the industry for more than 30 years and have been continuously expanding and winning repeat business.
- As a civil & structural engineering practice, this company provides expert advice within a number of different sectors; Buildings, Highways, Drainage, Traffic & Transportation.
- You would come into a small team of 5 members strong, undertaking a key role as a Transport Planner working alongside the Associate Director of the team and mentoring the juniors.
- Core responsibilities will involve preparation of; Transport Assessments/Statements, Travel Plans, Drainage strategies and Flood Risk assessments.
- Coordinating with the engineering design team, liaising with clients and carrying out site investigations to proceed with planning applications.
To be a successful Transport Planner:
- MSc or similar in Transport Planning or Civil Engineering.
- Previous experience working within a development planning or civil engineering consultancy would be advantageous.
- Knowledge and experience working on; residential and commercial developments producing relevant documentations and junction modelling.
- Capable of using the following software; AutoCAD, ARCADY, PICADY and Linsig.
If you would like to hear more about this vacancy or similar opportunities then please do get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or firstname.lastname@example.org