Cirencester, Part 2 Architectural Assistant – £24-28K DOE
An excellent opportunity for a driven Part 2 Architectural Assistant has arisen at one of the longest established Architectural practices in the UK, based in Central Cirencester. If you’re looking for a practice who actively support the development of their staff then this might be the practice for you!
A successful Part 2 Architectural Assistant will be provided with the chance to work across a range of residential projects from schemes with both independent and large housing developers to one off bespoke houses across Gloucester and the Cotswolds.
This small, friendly practice offers a collaborative working environment with a relaxed yet professional atmosphere. They aim to provide training and development for the next step in any staff members career, across all levels of experience.
The Role: Part 2 Architectural Assistant
The Candidate: Part 2 Architectural Assistant
- Production of information drawings, sketches and graphics
- Assisting the Project Architects on larger schemes
- Liaise with the client and external consultants, attending design team meetings, managing collaborative communication streams and ensuring that the design projects are on schedule
- Working involvement in all stages of the RIBA Plan of Work
- A successful candidate will be exposed to a variety of different roles and every aspect of the build
- creation and preparation Design and Access statements
- Strong technical abilities with a sound knowledge of AutoCAD
- Excellent Eye for detail
- Part 2 RIBA qualified Architectural Assistant with UK based experience
- Good working knowledge of the revised building and CDM regulations
- Client focused attitude with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Get in touch for further details! Contact Charlotte at RGB Recruitment – firstname.lastname@example.org
/ 07495896044 / 01395 314052