Cirencester, Senior Architectural Technician -£35-42K
An excellent opportunity for a driven Senior Architectural Technician has arisen in Cirencester at one of the longest established Architectural practices in the UK. If you’re looking to progress your career from a senior position into a directors role over the long term then this would fit you perfectly.
This well regarded practice specialises within the residential sector, working on schemes with both independent and large housing developers as well as bespoke houses across Gloucester and the Cotswolds. They also have a history of completing heritage projects across Gloucestershire and the Cotswolds.
This small practice offers an friendly sociable yet professional atmosphere, a parking permit and continual training and progression.
The Role: Senior Architectural Technician
The Candidate: Senior Architectural Technician
- Responsible for technical detailing using AutoCAD across a range of residential projects
- Liaising with professionals from multiple backgrounds, including contacting local authorities, clients and consultants
- Business development, making new lasting relationships with clients over the long term
- Up to date on UK’s building regulations
- Visit site to ensure everything is running to plans and timescales
- Excellent technical, logistical and design skills
- Strong knowledge of UK Planning policies and Building Regulations
- Proficiency using AutoCAD and Revit
- Confident managing personal workload and leading others
- Relevant related qualification in Architecture or Construction, providing a portfolio of recent work
Get in touch for further details! Contact Charlotte at RGB Recruitment – firstname.lastname@example.org
/ 07495896044 / 01395 31405