Intermediate Structural Engineer – East London
A well-established award-winning structural and civil engineering consultancy are looking to add a Structural Engineer to their London-based team. You will have the opportunity to work on a vast range of projects including a mixture of new build and refurbishment commercial and residential, whilst working with a good range of materials.
Successful candidates will have:
- Ideal minimum of 3 years’ structural engineering experience
- Experience working on a mixture of commercial and residential projects
- Experience working with a range of materials including steel, concrete, masonry and timber
- Ability to work to Eurocodes and British Standards
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Hard working and determined Mindset
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- Fantastic company pension scheme
If you're looking for a great opportunity or know anyone who might be interested in an Intermediate Structural Engineer role, contact Sam Timson on 0207 932 2800 or email your CV to email@example.com
If you're successful, you will be contacted to conduct an interview.