Role - Multi-Skilled Fabric Engineer
Location - Yelverton
Start Date - ASAP
Salary - £20k/£23k
An opportunity has arisen for a Multi-Skilled Fabric Engineer in the Somerset area for an exciting ever expanding Facilities company. This company are market leaders across the South-West. You will be working at an MOD site and will occasionally be expected to work at other sites on occasions and when required.
Main duties and responsibilities of the successful Multi-Skilled Fabric Engineer -
Required Experience and Abilities of the successful Multi-Skilled Fabric Engineer: Essential:
- General building including; Carpentry, joinery, plumbing, brick/block laying, tiling and plastering.
- Carry out PPM, pre-planned maintenance as well as voids.
- Provide costs to be included in quotes for further identified works.
- Represent the company/client whilst interacting with sub-contractors.
- Be part of a call-out rota.
• Able to demonstrate a multi-skilled working experience within a building maintenance or construction environment. Desirable:
• Previous knowledge and experience of MOD contracts Skills Profile.
• Must have a ‘can do’ attitude and contribute to the team effort.
• Must hold a full valid UK driving licence.
• Flexibility to travel and work in a variety of locations to meet business requirements including call outs.
• Ability to plan work activities and order required materials.
• Compliant with health and safety regulations, assessments and procedures.
• Proficient in the safe use of a range of power and hand tools.
• Focused, motivated and enthusiastic.
• Good time management.
If this Multi-skilled Fabric Engineer role is of interest to you or you would like to learn more about it then please don't hesitate to contact Ryan @ RGB or click APPLY now to submit your CV.