Transport Planner – Central London
• For the right Transport Planner, this company is offering a competitive salary ranging from; £30,000 to £35,000 (depending on experience)
• Benefits package; private health care, contributory pension scheme and flexible working arrangements.
• Training scheme and seminars accredited by the CITH provided in-house, to encourage and assist with career progression.
RGB Network are currently representing a specialist Transport Planning consultancy in their search for a Transport Planner to be based in their Central London team.
This company has been operating for a number of years, have been continuously expanding and now have 4 offices across the UK. Within their London office you would be working alongside a sociable team consisting of 15 Transport Planners at various levels. As a specialist Transport Planning consultancy they work on projects across various sectors such as; Major Housing Developers ranging from 500 to 5000 units, Hospitals, Education facilities and Strategic development projects.
As a Transport Planner, you would be doing the following:
• Working in a medium sized team alongside the Director & Seniors, producing; transport statements, transport assessments and travel plans
• You would have the opportunity to get exposure and involvement in all the aspects of development and transport planning
• Liaise with clients and local authorities to assist in the management of projects
• Assisting the team in the production of AutoCAD drawings.
The successful Transport Planner
• Would have experience working on private developments, producing efficient Transport Assessments and Statements
• Degree qualified in the relevant field (e.g. Geography, Civil Engineering)
• Must be a capable user of AutoCAD software
• Would have knowledge with the following software; ARCADY, PICADY, AutoTrack
• Able to communicate effectively in verbal and written forms.
If you are interested to progress your career as a Transport Planner then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org