Senior Structural Engineer – Ipswich
A successful multi-disciplined consultancy based in Ipswich are looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to join their team. The role will entail planning and managing, whilst also contributing to the design of both residential and commercial projects. Must have the ability to support junior engineers and liaise efficiently with clients, architects and other team members.
Successful candidates will have:
- Ideal minimum of 5 years’ structural engineering experience
- Experience working on a mixture of commercial and residential projects
- Experience working with a range of materials including steel, concrete, masonry and timber
- Preferably Chartered through IStructE or ICE
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Able to work with minimal supervision
If you're looking for a great opportunity or know anyone who might be interested in a Senior Structural Engineer role with a competitive salary, contact Sam Timson on 0207 932 2800 or email your CV to email@example.com
If you're successful, you will be contacted to conduct an interview.