Senior Structural Engineer – Buckinghamshire – up to £50k
A well-established multi-disciplined consultancy based in Buckinghamshire are looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to join their successful team. Projects include a range including commercial and residential using materials such as concrete, steel, masonry and timber, with the senior structural engineer ensuring designs and calculations are produced and checked accurately, as well as being responsible for the management of junior engineers and technicians, and liaising with clients and other team members.
Successful senior structural engineer will have:
- Ideal minimum of 5 years’ structural engineering experience
- Experience working on a mixture of commercial and residential projects
- Experience working with a range of materials including steel, concrete, masonry and timber
- Experience with design software such as SCIA and TEDDS
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- In-house and external training courses
- Clear career progression
- Competitive salary of up to £50k depending on experience
If you're looking for a great opportunity or know anyone who might be interested in a Senior Structural Engineer role with a competitive salary, contact Sam Timson on 0207 932 2800 or email your CV to email@example.com
If you're successful, you will be contacted to conduct an interview.