Structural CAD/ Revit Technician – London
A successful medium-sized structural and civil engineering consultancy based in South West London are looking to add a Structural CAD/ Revit Technician to their team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a fantastic range of new build and refurbishment projects across different sectors and will also have the opportunity to develop their Revit skills.
Successful structural technician will have:
- Ideal minimum of 2 years’ UK based draughting experience
- Experience working on a mixture of commercial and residential projects
- Experience working with a range of materials including steel, concrete, masonry and timber
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Experience on Revit is desirable but not essential
- Fantastic work environment
- Opportunity to work on a good range of projects
- Revit training
If you're looking for a great opportunity or know anyone who might be interested in a Structural CAD/ Revit Technician role with a competitive salary, contact Sam Timson on 0207 932 2800 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're successful, you will be contacted to conduct an interview.