Structural Revit Technician – Reading
A leading well-established multidisciplinary consultancy are looking to add an experienced Structural Revit Technician to their structures department within their Reading office.
Successful Structural Revit Technician will have:
- HNC or similar qualification
- Good amount of experience using Revit in similar role
- Proficient in the use of Revit and AutoCAD
- Experience working with a range of materials including steel, concrete, masonry and timber
- Experience with RC detailing, use of CADS RC preferable
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Competitive salary
- Good benefits package (pension plan, discretionary bonuses, etc.)
If you're looking for a great opportunity or know anyone who might be interested in an Structural Revit Technician role with a competitive salary, contact Sam Timson on 0207 932 2800 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you're successful, you will be contacted to conduct an interview.