A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Contracts Manager to join an award winning, dynamic construction group who are successfully expanding across the South West.
This position offers real challenge and career prospects as the business continues to grow. Having won a number of new contracts, they are seeking a highly motivated and capable Contracts Manager to take operational responsibility for up to 5 projects with typical values from £1m-£10m.
Working independently with the support of a Director and your site teams, you will be required to:
- manage projects from pre-construction through to delivery and handover stage
- have involvement in bid management, contract negotiations and sub-contractor procurement
- ensuring H & S, quality & environmental legislation compliance
- implementing & developing efficient working processes and procedures
- liaising with clients & consultants to develop good working relationships and future business
- managing and coaching site staff
- monitoring progress and ensuring schemes are delivered to time, budget and quality.
Applicants will have a proven track record in a Contracts Management role within a main contracting environment, have previous New Build project experience in the commercial, residential, education, community and care sectors, hold a relevant construction or building qualification at min HNC level and possess strong communication, negotiation and client liaison skills.
The company provide a generous salary, competitive benefits package and potential for career progression.