Job Title: Transport Planner – Cambridge
- For the right Transport Planner, this company is offering a competitive salary ranging from; £35,000 to £40,000 (depending on experience)
- Benefits package; contributory pension scheme, bonus scheme, private health care, flexible working arrangements
- Training accredited with; CIHT, TPS and ICE.
RGB network is currently representing a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy in their search for a Transport Planner to join their Cambridge team at Intermediate or Senior grade.
- This multi-disciplinary consultancy has been operating within the industry for more than 40 years, they have developed a reputable image as a business operating nationally with now more than 15 offices and employing over 500 Engineers across all disciplines
- In recent years, they have been voted as one of the top 100 NCE companies and won Consultants of the year awards
- Their success has come from delivering a client focused approach, using technical skills to offer successful outcomes on projects. This mind-set is encouraged throughout the business and passed down to Engineers & Transport Planners via training both on the job and through an accredited training scheme
- Their development planning team and other disciplines collaboratively work together to deliver solutions on a number of developments in many sectors; Residential, Commercial, Education, Healthcare, Retail and Town Centres.
- Preparing Transport Statements, Transport Assessments and Travel Plans for a range of development planning projects across the region
- Project management of smaller projects and collaborative team working on larger projects
- Various forms of transport modelling and traffic engineering with software packages such as; ARCADY, PICADY and LINSIG
- Helping train and mentor the annual intake of new graduates and apprentices into the team.
Requirements to be a successful Transport Planner
- This consultancy is looking to employ a Transport Planner / Senior, so a minimum of 3 years’ experience within the industry is ideal for this role
- Capabilities to work both independently and within a team complete development planning projects across a range of sectors
- Demonstrate efficient verbal and written communication skills towards; clients, external stakeholders and team members
- Good technical experience producing junction and roundabout designs.
If you interested to explore your options within the market as a Transport Planner then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network on 0207 932 2800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org