One of the leading award winning international multidisciplinary consultancies now has a vacancy available for a Public Health Design Engineer to join its office in Manchester.
This vacancy is to work within the Building Services division where you will be involved with high profile projects both in the UK and internationally. These will include new build and refurbishment schemes in sectors such as education, commercial, residential, healthcare, sport and heritage.
The Public Health Engineer job role:
- Work in an interdisciplinary environment and aim to design buildings that maximise value for clients whilst minimising their environmental impact.
- Play an active role in all stages of our projects from feasibility through to completion across a number of sectors, including commercial, residential, education, energy, sport, health and mixed-use developments.
The Building Services team:
- You will be part of a collaborative team of over 35 Engineers and Technicians and a wider 100+ Engineers and Technicians within other disciplines and offices.
Skills / Experience Required for the Public Health Engineer vacancy:
- Excellent public health design and technical skills.
- Enjoys working collaboratively in multi-disciplinary design teams, contributing to projects from inception to completion.
- Demonstrable experience in the field of Public Health Building Services design with experience across a range of project scales and building types.
- Able to demonstrate strong commercial awareness and develop successful client relationships.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent technical aptitude and experience in design analysis software.
- Experience of working within a BIM environment using Revit with knowledge of parametric design beneficial.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of projects from inception to completion.
- Assist in training and developing younger Engineers and Technicians.
Please contact James Bramfitt at RGB should you wish to apply to this Public Health Engineer job vacancy.