A building services consultancy based in Bedfordshire has a vacancy available for a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer. The opportunity has come about as the business looks to expand its design team.
The Senior Mechanical Design Engineer job role:
- Undertake a lead role in the design of mechanical HVAC systems, preparing drawings, specifications and product schedules for projects from inception to completion.
- Checking tender submissions, drawings and technical submittals to ensure quality of products and equipment are in accordance with design.
- Undertaking site visits and monitoring progress against the design.
- Attending meetings with clients, architects and other project stakeholders
- Taking ownership of your own projects and delivering these from initial site survey/ feasibility stages through to installation and commissioning.
- Assist with mentoring junior staff.
- Required to work on own and as part of a team depending on the project size.
- Currently employ 20-30 people.
- Can offer great training and career development opportunities.
- Projects include commercial offices, mixed developments, data centres, residential and scientific.
- Use all of the latest industry software such as Revit MEP, IES, Hevacomp, Dialux and Amtech.
Please contact James Bramfitt at RGB should you wish to apply to this Senior Mechanical Engineer vacancy within Building Services / MEP / M&E.