Are you a Band 6 Paediatric Occupational Therapist looking for a full time Locum position based In South East London ? Our client is looking for someone to start asap and for an initial period of 3 months.
The team have advised they are looking for someone who has experience of working with children. They will be based in a community setting possibly with some input into a primary special needs school.
They will need to have experience of standardised assessments and some sensory processing and will be responsible for assessments and follow up intervention to children who attend mainstream schools.
Grade: Band 6
Pay: £25.00 per hour
Location: South East London
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: 37.5hours per week.
Pertemps Medical Professionals are one of the Leading Providers to the NHS and Private Sector we are on the National Framework for (LPP, CCS and HTE), and First Tier Supplier to BMI, Ramsay, Virgin Care.
• Minimum of 18 months post graduate experience is required.
• BSc or Grad Diploma Occupational Therapy
• HCPC Registration
• Full Job Description available
• Paediatrics Experience essential
We offer a first class and friendly service and have a dedicated team available to
assist you with your individual needs.
We provide the following Benefits:
• £100 Loyalty Bonus once you have worked 12 WEEKS. (New applicants only.)
• Training and Support
• Refer a friend Scheme - £150
• Fast Track Registration
• Weekly pay - 2 payrolls a week
• 24 hour service
• First class service