Are you a Band 6 Community Occupational Therapist looking for a full time Locum position based In Cambridgeshire ? Our client is looking for Band 6 occupational Therapist to work with the CCC reablement team to assess patients in their own homes and provide a treatment plan that could incorporate provision of equipment and minor adaptations. Must be able to travel independently across the greater Cambridge area.
Grade: Band 6
Pay: £25.00 per hour
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: 37.5hours per week.
Pertemps Medical Professionals are one of the Leading Providers to the NHS and Private Sector we are on the National Framework for (LPP, CCS and HTE), and First Tier Supplier to BMI, Ramsay, Virgin Care.
• Minimum of 18 months post graduate experience is required.
• BSc or Grad Diploma Occupational Therapist
• HCPC Registration
• Full Job Description available
• Community Experience essential
We offer a first class and friendly service and have a dedicated team available to
assist you with your individual needs.
We provide the following Benefits:
• £100 Loyalty Bonus once you have worked 12 WEEKS. (New applicants only.)
• Training and Support
• Refer a friend Scheme - £150
• Fast Track Registration
• Weekly pay - 2 payrolls a week
• 24 hour service
• First class service