Job Title: Senior Civil Engineer – Leeds City Centre
- For the right Senior Civil Engineer, this company is offering a competitive salary ranging from; £38,000 to £43,000 (depending on experience)
- Benefits package; contributory pension scheme, bonus scheme, private health care, flexible working arrangements
- Training accredited with; CIHT, TPS and ICE.
RGB network is currently representing a multi-disciplinary consultancy in their search for a Senior Civil Engineer to join their team to be based within their new Leeds City Centre office.
- This multi-disciplinary consultancy has been operating within the industry for more than 40 years, they have developed a reputable image as a business operating nationally with now more than 15 offices and employing over 500 Engineers across all disciplines
- In recent years, they have been voted as one of the top 100 NCE companies and won Consultants of the year awards
- Their success has come from delivering a client focused approach, using technical skills to offer successful outcomes on projects. This mind-set is encouraged throughout the business and passed down to Civil Engineers & Transport Planners via training both on the job and through an accredited training scheme
- Their development planning team and other disciplines collaboratively work together to deliver solutions on a number of developments in many sectors; Residential, Commercial, Education, Healthcare, Retail and Town Centres.
- Working as a Senior Civil Engineer within this new office you would be working alongside the Director.
- You would be responsible for working with other members of the team producing Highways & Drainage designs on a range of private & public sector developments.
- The Director is chartered, and working under him he would be help you sign off objectives and progress with Chartership.
The right Senior Civil Engineer
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering
- Has a minimum of 3 years’ experience working within a similar consultancy environment producing roads & drainage designs.
- Capable of using the relevant software; AutoCAD, Microdrainage and Civil 3D is advantageous.
- Knowledge and awareness of the following agreements; S38, S278, S104 & S106 is essential.
- Good communication skills in both verbal and written format.
For more information on this or similar Civil Engineer opportunities then please get in touch with Parvez Miah at RGB Network or email firstname.lastname@example.org