Intermediate Mechanical Engineer Central London (Hybrid) £40k - £46k
An international multidisciplinary consultancy now has a vacancy available for an Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer at its office in Central London.
This company’s current recruitment drive and expansion of the MEP team is due to planned growth and in response to winning £150million new build project within the commercial sector. This opportunity also offers work across a variety of projects from minor works to major contracts in Education, Residential, Healthcare and Commercial sectors.
- Has been trading for over 40 years.
- They currently employ around 100 staff in their London. Their M&E building services team is circa 30 in size.
- They work on projects in a wide range of property sectors including commercial offices, high end residential, mixed use, heritage, education, healthcare, hospitality and retail.
- Clients include main contractors, property developers, end clients and architects.
- The company can offer a good, friendly working environment with excellent training and career development opportunities.
The Intermediate Mechanical Engineer job vacancy details:
- Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer with at least 2 years’ experience in the design of HVAC systems for building services projects.
- Mechanical HVAC design experience should include both concept and detailed design.
- Carry out various calculations for mechanical HVAC system sizing and selection; pipes, duct work etc.
- Carry out site surveys and building services condition surveys.
- Heat loss and gain calculations using Hevacomp.
- You will have the opportunity to learn and/or develop your Revit skills.
- Assisting with the production of specifications and tender documents.
- Liaison with manufacturers.
- Attending design meetings with colleague and clients including architects, end users and contractors.
- Attending site during installation to witnessing testing and commissioning.
- The Intermediate Mechanical Engineer job will offer a basic salary of between £35,000 and £45,000 depending on experience.
- There will be other benefits including hybrid working, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), health care and pension.
Please contact David Hilditch at RGB should you wish to apply to this Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer job vacancy (building services).