- £210 per day
- Reading area
- Monday to Friday
- Start asap till march 2019
Pertemps are looking for a Financial Accountant to join one of our busy clients in the Reading area. They are looking for a Qualified Accountant or part Qualified Accountant with evidence of in-depth work experience in a similar role.
- Prepare, examine, and analyse accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.-
- Summarise current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Analyse business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Develop, maintain, and analyse budgets, preparing reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- To provide financial support to programme managers.
You will be working under direct supervision.
You will be:
- Ensure all plans and bids are scrutinised for finance
- Finance reports and attending meetings where a finance input is required.
- Financial reporting and accountability of programme and projects.
- Extracting and consolidation of financial information to produce reports.
- Analysing and interpreting financial information to cascade down to non-finance manager
- Standing financial instruction are followed and advising stakeholders of their expenditure and allocation of monies.
click here to apply