Performance manager required to supervise +150 day shift agency workers, based on site at a distribution centre for a rapidly expanding retail company, £10.75 ph
- Tuesday – Saturday, 05:30 – 14:30 & 13:30 – 22:30 rotating weekly
- Severn Beach
- Holidays on accrual basis
- Free parking
- Own transport is ESSENTIAL due to location
This is an excellent opportunity for an existing Agency Performance Manager or someone with proven team leader experience who is comfortable and confident managing a large team
About the job
- Supervise the day shift agency work force of +150 operatives
- Ensure all contractual tasks and responsibilities are completed
- Liaise with shift managers and day shift colleagues where required
- Manage performance, develop and assist the workforce on duties, efficiency, procedures and safety
- Strong communication with Contract coordinator is key
The right candidate…
- Must have the experience of supervising a large team of staff
- Knowledge of the distribution and logistics industry beneficial
- Self motivated, reliable and very flexible
- Able to work under pressure and autonomously.
- Excellent communication skills (additional languages would be advantageous)
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office products
You will be required performance manage on your own after sufficient training has been provided, making key decisions in line with managers requirements.
To find out more, please send your CV online and one of our consultants will give you a call. Alternatively, please call 01174287245 and ask for Paul
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, we may be unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.