Pertemps is one of the largest independent recruiters in the industry, with every intention of getting even bigger. Due to expanding business news, Pertemps need to recruit an Account Manager to join a busy and successful team.
The role is a delivery focused position, managing a small master vendor contract where we are predominately managing IT, BA, PM’s and Architect roles however some time supporting local branch supply is required from time to time.
There is a key requirement in being able to exceed the clients expectations in terms of contract vacancy fulfilment. The account manager will also identify opportunities for growing business within existing customers through networking across all relevant hiring managers, procurement and HR key contacts.
- Overall responsibility for full service delivery adhering to sector specific legislation and client contractual agreements.
- Develop, secure or maintain incremental business within the named account improving revenue and margin.
- Deliver account growth plans in line with agreed activity targets.
- Manage account financials.
- Meet and where possible exceed customer satisfaction levels ensuring retention of existing business and enabling growth.
- Consistently deliver account SLA requirements.
- Compile and communicate market information that is relevant to the organisation.
- Ensure timely delivery of internal and account management information.
- Ensure the supply of suitable candidates including future capability needs in line with systems and leading attraction methodologies and tools.
- Ensure optimum delivery of end-to-end recruitment process within the account.
- Deliver on-going coaching/mentoring to team members as often as needed. ·
- Contribute to operational effectiveness by supporting wider team activities as and when required.
- Comply with all relevant employment legislation and appropriate codes of practice.
- Contractor care – looking after a number of contractors across several key accounts
- Building relationships with the Hiring Manager community to deliver an exceptional recruitment service over the phone and face to face
- Liaising with Hiring Managers to qualify the client requirements and associated resource plan
- Compliance – managing contractor compliance
- Taking role briefings and agreeing timescales with hiring Managers
- Sourcing candidates from a wide range of appropriate sources including LinkedIn, job boards...
- Experience of working within the recruitment industry at management or leadership level.
- Proven ability to prioritise and deliver consistently against targets and deadlines.
- Demonstrable effective interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Solid proficiency of MS Office Suite and applicant tracking databases.
- Proven successful delivery within the recruitment industry.
- Strong understanding of commercial and operational business requirements.
- Ability to generate and develop sales activity in line with the Company’s Propositions.
- Solid negotiation skills.
- Ability to lead on campaigns/ad-hoc project work
- office location is close to Reading and excellent public transport links
- Salary is based on experience - we are ideally looking to pay a basic salary plus benefits and quarterly bonuses based on SLA and KPI
What’s on offer:
a range benefits and great salaries, an award-winning incentive scheme and comprehensive training. We’ve also been named by The Sunday Times as one of the Best 100 Companies to Work For eleven consecutive years.
If you are looking for your next career in Recruitment with no KPI`s around business development and have the ability to work under pressure , then click the apply button to send your CV, or contact Andrea Frith at Pertemps Managed Solutions for further information.