Senior management roles in Engineering don’t come much better than this!
Are you a chartered Structural Engineer who is looking to step into Senior Management? If so this role may be perfect for you.
RGB Recruitment is working with the regional office of a nationally recognised multidisciplinary engineering consultancy in Exeter. We are looking for an Associate Structural Engineer to help develop a regional design team on local and national projects.
Unlike some larger consultancies, this regional office generates it’s own workload and a considerable share of the local market.
Projects have include:
- Plymouth and Exeter Universities
- Somerset Schools
- South Devon museum projects
- Major infrastructure across the South West
- Leading local defence projects
- The investigation and redesign of a high profile education project
Associate Structural Engineer, Responsibilities:
- Deliver multiple projects of varying size to completion, within budget and to program.
- Ensure the provision of efficient high quality structural engineering design.
- Be the first point of contact for clients, contractors, design team and third parties
- Offer support and guidance to more junior members of the team.
Effectively manage own time which may be necessary if allocated to more than one project
- Playing a key role in developing the team, recruitment and candidate interviews
- Build client relationships and help identify business opportunities
- Be a technical champion within the team.
- Assist in managing the broader team through mentoring and training
This role offers the chance to work with cutting edge software packages including;
- Tekal Building Designer
As an Associate Structural Engineer, you will have the ability to positively impact on your local community. For the post of Associate Structural Engineer this business offers a highly competitive package with a salary of up to £60,000 including car allowance and an extensive flexible benefits together with free parking!