his award winning full service digital agency based in a beautiful location on the outskirts of Leeds require a UX Designer, a highly creative talented individual to join this expert team who have a great reputation within the industry.
Not only will you have impeccable design skills you will have a real passion for delivering highly functional websites, with clean reusable code, liaise with and advise clients and naturally want to be in the know when it comes to knew technologies and get excited by the latest developments.
- Understand and interpret briefs through to final fruition; idea generation, wireframing, user journeys, digital design.
- Ensure the final design communicates the broader campaign idea and is customer relevant.
- Collaborate with Art Directors, Copywriters and Developers to deliver the final product.
- Continuously improve your knowledge of trends and new applications.
What We're Looking For:
- Strong understanding of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Knowledge of Sketch, AfterEffects and Wordpress would be an advantage.
- Communications skills when liaising with clients and other offices.
- Working understanding of HTML and CSS are key.
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Angela Hough on 0113 2183550 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
The Book is the sister company of Network Marketing and specialises in creative and digital recruitment for agencies and in–house creative studios throughout the UK.
The Book is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age