My client, a prestigious professional services firm based in Leeds City Centre, is currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their expanding marketing team. This is a brand new role for the firm, offering flexibility and autonomy, and is a really exciting opportunity for someone looking to come into a business where they can make a real impact!
Reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager you would be responsible for:
• Working with the wider business to develop a new digital marketing strategy for the firm
• Improving the company website by providing insightful suggestions and exciting content and managing the website going forward
• Ensuring all digital content and activity is optimised with a focus on SEO rich content
• Generating PPC and email campaigns to help attract new clients and prospects
• Managing all social media accounts, driving the firm's social media presence (you'll also be generating content so you need to be a good writer)
• Generating new business leads across all digital channels to help the business achieve its growth targets
What We're Looking For:
• Excellent digital marketing experience gained across a wide range of digital channels (we need a digital jack of all trades – not a specialist in one particular discipline)
• Highly organised and able to prioritise
• A fantastic self-starter with the ability to provide strategic insight and support growth of the business
• Experience gained in a B2B environment would be an advantage but you don't need to have professional services experience
If you think this role would suit you, please apply via the link below or call Lizzie Towse on 0113 2469605 for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.