A top 4 accountancy firm within professional services is now looking for a dynamic Business Development Administrator to join their expanding Central London team with a focus on sales adminstration, lead generation and research.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated professional who is looking to kick-start their corporate career and enter an enviroment where they can create revenue, add value for their employer and learn skills for life.
This is a full-time permanent opporunty paying up to £25,000 per annum + benefits
Core duties of the Business Development Administrator:
• Load new client details on to the system and all other associated compliance
• Helping to achieve individual and departmental targets for Tracker sales by assisting the Senior Administrators and Business Development Managers in marketing the system to external firms including Auditors and Accountants.
• Acting as internal support with data cleanses and preparing reports when required
• Working alongside various teams, monitoring debtor days ensuring all invoices are levied and paid within 30 days and chasing outstanding debtors as appropriate.
• Identifying struggling businesses before they become subject to formal insolvency proceedings
• Contributing to the identification and impact of company issues and risks
• Extracting information and leads from the Tracker system, effectively managing and tracking progress of these
leads whilst evaluating the quality of data as efficiently as possible
• Using the data to approach company Auditors and convert these leads into new insolvency work
• Working with internal stakeholders in the Group, acting as first point of contact for any queries, promoting the product and cross-selling where appropriate
• Updating and maintaining records with accurate and appropriate information
• Actively participating in team meetings suggesting recommendations to improve processes, procedures and working practices
Person specification of the Business Development Administrator:
• Strong analytical skills coupled with good commercial awareness
• Develops mutually supportive and effective working relationships with members of the team, and provides
cooperation and input whilst informing others of own activities and progress.
• Perceives the needs and concerns of internal clients and adapts approach to meet these needs, whilst maintaining
effective and professional working relationships with key personnel.
• Proactive and acts on own initiative, to be able to make sense of issues, identify and solve problems and to ‘think
on one’s feet’.
• Ability to cope with change, to be flexible and handle difficult situations.
• Able to communicate effectively with all levels of staff and partners with a strong personality and willingness to
• Listens / questions effectively to gain a thorough understanding of what is required
• Able to share knowledge effectively
• Manages own time effectively and adapts to conflicting demands on time to ensure that the task is completed
• Takes personal responsibility for decisions and actions within the scope of the role
• Experience of working with a professional services practice an advantage