I am representing a well known, established Interior Design studio in their search for a Business Development Manger who can join them in their bright and beautiful studio in SW London.
This particular studio is known for their stylish projects, which are also delivered on time and bang on budget. They cover everything from interior design & decoration to styling & upholstery and cater to a varied mix such as developers and investors as well as private clients.
The role requires somebody who can not only head up the business development function, but also be the face of the brand. You will need to have a previous experience working in a similar role, ideally within the design/architecture/property industry. As an experienced business development professional you will have a large network of HNW clients both in London and internationally, and a proven track record of generating leads which turn into projects.
Additional Responsibilities Include –
- Managing the studio branding and marketing strategy
- Build and nurturing relationships with clients - passing them across to the design team ensuring that the customer journey is smooth and in line in line with the brandCold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- Stay current with industry knowledge
- Attend industry events; network as required and manage and facilitate pitch presentations as requiredSubmit progress reports and ensure data is accurate
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance
Personal Attributes –
- Client facing, confident and presentable
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Personable – with a positive attitude and approach
This opportunity is a rare chance to join one an exciting design studio who have their finger on the pulse! There is room for growth and the opportunity to really make this role your own.
Should you be successful in your application you will receive the following –
- A salary of up to £50,000 PA + commission
- A generous package which includes bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- Excellent working environment
Should you wish to apply for this vacancy please forward your CV & any supporting documents to the details provided.