£47000 - £52000 per annum, Benefits: Car + Car allowance + Pension + Private Healthcare
£42000 - £50000 per annum
£40000 - £47000 per annum
Revit BIM Coordinator – MEP - Circa £32,000 + Package - East Birmingham
Would you like to develop your skills within Revit at a company which can offer you sound training?
Would you like to work for a growing new building services division in central Birmingham which has already strong established their name in the West Midlands?
If you are looking to expand on your Revit experience this practise is offering the progression and support to do this, as well as a very competitive package, more recognition for your work and serious scope for promotion.
This Engineering firm are seeking a versatile MEP Technician to compliment their very busy but social and close knit Birmingham team. I am looking for someone with strong AutoCAD skills who is able to hit the ground running and develop their 3D skills. Further details are below:-
- Must be able to work independently using AutoCAD – Revit experience would be highly advantageous.
- Sound communication and organisation skills as well as an attention to detail.
- Sound knowledge of the M&E processes and market place.
- Must be keen and enthusiastic to learn with a kind and friendly approach.
What this consultancy can offer?
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Medical healthcare
- Successful working environment
- Progression and develop at senior levels
- The chance to work for one of the most highly reputed companies in the UK, known for their ambition and versatility.
- Regular incentives and work team building days – social office.
If you feel this opportunity is for you please do not hesitate to give me a call for further information, I look forward to hearing from you! 01392 314052 / email@example.com