Head of Operations – 30 hours per week
Our client is a premium, eco-friendly and award-winning skincare brand.
Their products are made carefully by hand in Kilmarnock, Ayrshire using natural plant-derived ingredients.
They are registered with The Vegan Society, certified cruelty free by PETA and endorsed by Naturewatch, and have over 40 stockists including House of Fraser online.
Who are we looking for?
A unique and exciting company, currently small in size, but with BIG vision and ambition.
They are now seeking the assistance of a confident, highly organized individual who can come on board in the role of Head of Operations and manage the manufacture of their products, and the running of their Unit in Kilmarnock.
The business is looking for a positive, conscientious and reliable candidate with a strong desire to learn about the workings of a niche business and carry out duties including - but not limited to:
Careful manufacture of our line of skincare products, including the operation of some equipment, packaging, labeling and quality control.
Key Skills and Strengths
- Meticulous maintenance of records
- Processing customer orders – both retail and consumer. Printing order sheets, picking products, packing orders, organizing postage/couriers
- Ingredient/packaging/label management – taking inventories and ordering as required on a weekly basis.
- Ensuring that quality objectives and delivery deadlines are met
- Keeping the business Director up to date
Self motivated, eager to learn and enthusiastic, you will be comfortable and confident working independently when required, have excellent attention to detail, and be able to communicate clearly with the rest of the team.
You will be highly organized, with a great attention to detail, and enthusiasm to learn and develop new skills. You’ll possess strong interpersonal skills, and be a proactive, supportive team member who demonstrates a positive and confident, respectful personality, with a drive to succeed.
The ability to communicate clearly and precisely in writing and verbally with a wide range of people, combined with a strong work ethic and keen enthusiasm to be part of a team are essential prerequisites. You will receive:
- 30 hours a week - initially temporary position (across 5 days a week), with a view to becoming permanent following successful 6 month review.
- Flexible hours available.
- Living wage salary.
- Great experience of being part of a small but rapidly growing business, and satisfaction of being part of the success.
Interested? Apply now by attaching your CV and cover note as to why you are interested in this role.