Recruitment Branch Manager (healthcare)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Manager to take on the Branch Manager role for a Care/Nursing Recruitment agency which supplies temporary and permanent staff to care homes, nursing homes and hospitals. The office manager will be responsible for ensuring the business runs smoothly, overseeing and managing the care/nursing staff and also managing the recruitment consultants in the office ensuring that the Branch meets and exceeds the sales and service targets.
Salary: Depending on experience and qualifications Benefits: 30 days annual leave (Including bank holidays), Free Gym membership, Bonus scheme
The Company: We are a growing company currently supplying temporary staff (Carers/Nurses) to Care homes and Nursing homes within the Berkshire area.
• Strong management experience of at least 2 years in a similar healthcare recruitment agency.
• Professionalism that will live the organisation's values providing inspiration and leadership to the consultants. Providing clear direction and setting/reviewing goals and targets.
• To be fully responsible for managing the branch, including the maintenance of accurate records.
• To Complete performance reviews and appraisals with the team.
• Providing coaching and development on core recruitment concepts and principles showing commitment to the long term development of consultants.
• To provide Recruitment expertise and guidance in day to day situations in running a office.
• A track record of improving branch efficiencies and profitability.
• Experience in developing a sales strategy and generating opportunities
• Experience in meeting and exceeding all financial/growth targets
• Booking meetings with existing clients to maintain the relationship
• Prospecting and Booking meeting with new clients to grow the business.
• Excellent customer service and communications skills.
• Negotiation skills and a diplomatic approach.
• Experience of working in line with CQC requirements.
• Willing to Work towards to achieve and maintaining the Registered Manager status with CQC (Care Quality Commission).
• An NVQ5 or equivalent in health and social care or a Nursing Qualification is desirable but not essential.
• Experience with working within CQC regulations will be an advantage.
• To Demonstrate self-discipline and high personal standards within their own behaviour.
• To take ownership/responsibility of their own and the company's performance in terms of sales and service.
• Willing to develop a nn call rota and with the agreement of the team and be on call duties as agreed as per rota.
Click here to apply